Out to Launch (#3)

Third time’s a charm?  Obligatory webcam links here and here.

1:45 am:  The blustery winds we felt on the way in wouldn’t seem to bode too well for our chances today…

2:15 am:  Well, that was easy–no flight today.  With winds above 20 knots and clouds preventing an inversion layer, there was no chance.  Forecast is good for the next three days, so we’ll be showing again tomorrow morning barring any drastic shifts.

About these ads

3 responses to “Out to Launch (#3)

  1. Steven Boggs

    4th time’s a charm?

  2. keeping fingers crossed for a beautiful flight tomorrow!!… and since I’m currently at SLAC’s LCLS for measurements through May 9, if you do fly soon I might even get a chance to say congrats in person to anyone back in the bay area by then?