Show Time, Second Time

The float winds have slowed nicely since last week (down to the mid-30 knots, from a high of 60!).  Those winds give a pretty solid flight forecast for the next few days, as much as 30 hours at float.  Tomorrow morning’s surface and low-level winds are forecast to be acceptable, so we’ll show for a launch attempt.  The gondola will be loaded onto the gondola at 2:30 am and roll out to the flight line an hour later.  If all goes well, launch will be in the 7-8 am range.  We’re well-rested and ready to go–here’s hoping!


Comments are closed.